Sunday, June 5, 2016

February 15, 2016 Both of us Transfered



Elder Cottle and I are getting blinded out.

Sorry I wasn't thinking but basically elder Cottle and I both are getting transferred out. We were not expecting that. It's rare. So I was thinking I'd have at least another transfer here, but tomorrow
morning we will be in our new areas.

There must be a heck of a reason.... But not one known to man haha! Elder Cottle probably should have been transferred before just because of time but the assistants tell us they've done everything to keep us together because we've been so effective in the last four months.

I suppose I am excited to see what's next, but it's going to be really hard to leave. It's sad.

Saturday the wind chill was -10 and we had five appointments set up, and all of them cancelled. So we were walking around all day.

  
Yency & Jadi

Denis on left, Junior on right

 




No comments:

Post a Comment