Sunday, December 13, 2015

November 16, 2015 Repentance Changes Disposition






Manhattan/Brooklyn. This is our area it's pretty cool
Manhattan
The wonderful Elder Cottle!

There's a lot of cool murals here
A large bank. 'Nuff said.




Hey there just wanted to drop you in a little note.

How is everything going? Life here is going well. We just had a zone meeting and it was good but it's a trick figuring out how to get missionaries to keep the inspiration and Spirit felt in meetings longer than about a day. We really hit hard on talking to everybody because we are city missionaries and most of us are happy if the companionship talks to three people in a day! It's unreal. I do understand, though, how hard it is. At the beginning of the mission I honestly didn't think I could ever become the kind of missionary that talks to everybody. But I have a testimony of the atonement. Elder Holland said that repentance doesn't change behavior, repentance changes disposition. Not only have I changed my behavior, I know the atonement had changed ME completely in that aspect.

I'm glad I'm out here but I do miss you....

Love you

Elder Sirrine

No comments:

Post a Comment